Listed here is information about me such as my background, experience and education.
I am a mother of one young child. I graduated with my high school diploma from Notre Dame Catholic Secondary School. I am also a graduate of Niagara College where I completed my diploma in Early Childhood Education. I am currently registered with the College of Early Childhood Educators. I also have an up to date CPR and First Aid certificate. I have additional training for the Ontario Food Handlers training certificate. I have also attended many work shop and lectures to update my skills.
Highlights of my career
- A successful home childcare program that has been open to families since 2011.
- 10 years’ experience in a licensed child care centre
- Extensive knowledge of the Child Care and Early Years Act of Ontario
- Proud member of the Halton Child Care Providers Association
- I have completed the Halton Childcare Provider Training
- Trained in using the Ontario Learning Frame Work used in the school boards in Ontario
- Wonderful references from amazing families I have looked after
- Current police clearance check for myself as well as for my husband
- Current Children's Aid background check
- I have completed all three levels of the Halton Childcare provider training.
I have been employed with such associations as Hamilton Public Library Workplace Child Care Centre in 2011 in the Junior Preschool Program. I have worked for YMCA of Toronto at St. Catherine of Alexandria Catholic School in the before and after school program in 2010. I was the on-site supervisor at the program. I was employed with the Halton Catholic District School Board in 2010 as a Lunch Hour Supervisor and I was also I was on the school council for St. Catherine of Alexandria Catholic School in 2010. I have previously been employed at the Milton Community Resource Centre in the childcare centre in 2009. I was also employed with the Halton Region Child Care Centres as a supply Early Childhood Educator.
In addition to my experience and knowledge I have learned most of all that having a positive outlook on life and a caring heart is what makes a great role model. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss your child’s goals and how I can help you meet them as an Early Childhood Educator and a childcare provider. Thank you for your consideration.